Knowledge Knockout uses the following 3rd party services whose privacy policies also apply:
· Google Analytics for Firebase — used for tracking anonymous, aggregated player behaviour
· GameSparks — used to provide the game’s multiplayer functionality
Purpose of collecting personal data
We collect and/or use personal data to improve the user experience and provide your company with anonymous and aggregated insights in how players are playing the game. Unless described in this privacy statement, &ranj B.V. does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes.
What information is collected and used?
We collect and/or use the following personal data:
Knowledge Knockout is a multiplayer game. Your name is only used to display who you are to others you are battling against.
Department / group
To gain insight into how different groups of players (e.g. departments) are doing in Knowledge Knockout, we store the group you were assigned to and use this to segment analytics data.
We are using Firebase Analytics for offering your company anonymous, aggregated insight in how players are playing the game. Your name is not shared with Firebase Analytics. We are using the following Firebase Analytics privacy best practices:
· We use an anonymized version of your IP address using Firebase Analytics’ IP Anonymization functionality
· Analytics data is sent over SSL
· We disallow Google to use the analytics data for other purposes (e.g. benchmarking, AdSense or other Google services)
You can upload an avatar image that will be displayed in the game to others. This is not required. If you do not feel comfortable sharing a photo of yourself, consider using a non-identifiying image. You can also choose not to upload any avatar image at all.
Besides storing the aforementioned personal data, we also store the following data:
· We are using GameSparks to store data necessary to provide the quiz battle (e.g. rounds that were played, which answers were given and how fast, achieved scores and knowledge points)
How is your personal data secured?
We take appropriate measures to make sure your personal data is safe, including:
· All transfer of personal data is done using a secure connection (HTTPS and secure websockets).
· Personal data is stored in a secure environment (GameSparks runs on ISO 27001 certified Amazon/Azure servers). No personal data is accessible outside the context of the game.
Right to review, change or remove personal data
You have the right to view, change or remove your personal data from our systems. If at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.